Monday, April 7, 2008

Hello~Welcome to my BLOG.

Hello~everyone.



Welcome to my Blog.



As what you can see at the beginning, my name is Tammy, and now we are in spring.

I come from CHNIA, a most beautiful country, and Iwas born in GUANGZHOU which is a ....er.....a small city but you also can see many people in there. I love my city because my parents are there, my friends are there, and my lovely food is there too.

I have been in Seattle about three monthes, I think it is longg time and a meaningful memory to me. It is not the first time for me to live outside without my parents, but it should be the first time for me to live in America and I should conduct myself everyday. It is a fresh experience for me and it is a big changllege for me. I am a lazy girl, you know, I am too lazy to learn how to cook so I am a cooking fool as well. To be honest, I think the most important for me to learn everyday is how to cook ,not how to improve my English even if both of them are the same important for me to learn.



Yeah, I forgot to tell you my hobby. Maybe you have known them but I should tell you responsability. I like watching pictures, sleeping , day dreaming and eating. If you are good at cooking and you like to share it with friends , please let me know. It is my pleasure to be your friends.



Well, I also like mathes. And I want to study account in school. If possible , I want to study in University of Washington where is near my union ,and has a lot of trees and huge buildings with a long history. I think students in Seattle like the school ,right?



At last, I am sorry to tell you a truth that I have no photos to show and I won't take any pictures now. The reason is I lost all my picture I had before and I hate to take picture, so I am so sorry to tell you this. Instead, I will put some cute picture on my blog that I found in the Internet, okay?



Thank you to see my introduction , is it too short or too long, or is it too boring or fun?





P.S. I have a question for our beatiful Gail~~ Do you know where is the softest place to day dream in our school or near the school or in Seattle?

1 comment:

Zenly said...

Hi !!
I'm Zen
It's very nice to be your friends. Unlike you, I was very confident in my cooking when I was 12 years old, my mother told me that "you have talen in cooking". However, by spending time to study and to play, I haven't cooked recently. Come to think of it, I wonder if my cooking is still good. Let try it sometime.