Monday, April 28, 2008

What will you do when you face a big problem and it looks like no one can help you?

Well, it is a really big changelleng to everyone ,right?
To be frank, I had believed that I was been in this situation for many times, and I thought I might be forgot by the people I loved and I knew. And that moment, the only thing I could get is I was the only one who can help myself. I would tried my best to do everything because I thought it was the only thing I can do and I must do; I would forgive people who I wanted them come to help but they did not because I believed that they must have some special reasons so that they couldn't come; I would look around to find somebody if they need my helps because I knew that if you were in trouble you would hope someone's help also.
Although the thing what I can do is just a little , I still want to give somebody's help so that more and more people can be helped one day.
Surely, I think , actually people around you are also waitting to help you. If you can't find their help, you might haven't shown that you need another people's help and they believe that you can solve the problem by yourself. In fact, when you face your problem and try your best to solve, you will find that the problem is a small problem and it is easy to deal with it.

5 comments:

Christina said...

If I have a big problem I will do by myself. Because I think in the future everything I will do by myself, I will live by myself.

AZUL said...

Hi! T. The big problem is not to ask for help. Believe me is so hard and you cry a lot if you don't ask for help, with any problem talk to someone you trust, mother, friend or counselor and God. The problems are very easy if it is carried between 2 ppl.:(____yami

Anna's secret said...

You’re right. it is a really big challenge to everyone. Moreover, nobody can help you, so it must be very difficult. I remember when I had some big problem, I tried to solve it by myself. But I thought I didn’t felt really happy when that problem go away. I didn’t conceded that beside my effort I really needed help.
You know, when you have trouble and look around, you can recognize that there are a lot of people who love you and can do every thing for you, especially your family. I won’t forgive everyone because I think they have no mistakes. They don’t have to do anything for me. But in this case, I will know the people who really love me. That makes me feel better and happy. I believe everyone whom I know love me, and I love them. So I will share my problem, make it be easy, and solve it together with my family, friends. I really admire you when you said you mightn’t show your problem if nobody wants help you. I thought solving problem without anybody maybe very difficult, but I will try my best to work out it by myself, and share that with someone else.

snowboy said...

Maybe I would commit suicide or do a operation to change my face.

phu(hi~m) said...

If I have a big problem, I will try my best to solve it. It makes me to become more mature and responsible for my life. For instance, when I studied in USA, I had to do everything by my own. Nobody will study for me; nobody will take care of me when I’m sick, got ill. Even a lot of good friends, teacher, and people around me will give me a hand to help me, but the only one I count on is I.
Anyway, you are kind person, always help people even they don’t need your help. To me, I just help when people ask. If they don’t, I won’t, because, it’s not my business.
Phu