Sunday, April 13, 2008

One day, when your mother and your lover fall to the sea in the same time, who wil you rescue at first? Why?

If someone ask me this question, I think I will say that I will rescue my mother.

Actually, it is a question which is hard to give a perfect answer. Different people have different dieas and faced different situations, so I do believe that there only has a personal answer.

I will choose to rescue my mother at first, because I think my mother is one of the most important people to me in the world and she doesn'y know how to swim. If she was fell in the sea without another swimmer, she will die ,honestly.

Also, I do believe that many people know how to swim and my lover know as well.
If someone can rescue himself, the only thing I should do is rescue another one that can't rescue himself.

What about your answer?

4 comments:

Cherry said...

If I have to choose the only one, I will rescue the person who is nearest me.In fact, I cannot swim so that they have to rescue me.(^.^)

kim's blog said...

If my mom and my lover fall in the same time, actually I wonder what I would do?
I can’t just recues my mom or my lover because my swimming skill is very bad, I’m afraid that I’ll sink too.
Moreover, I can’t choose one of them because they’re all important people for me that I can risk my life for them. One is my mom, the person who always loves and protects me. One is a person that gives me his care and be my side whenever I fell down. They all love and want the best thing for me. That’s very cruel if I choose one and don’t care about the other. If I can choose, I want everyone’s happy.
In addition, they can’t swim, so if they touch me and in panic, they can make me sink like them. That’s the worst idea to just jump and help them. I’m not a lifeguard that I have enough experiment to recue someone that doesn’t know swim. So I choose the way that I can rescue all them. Maybe you think it’s stupid and hard to do or they and I all die, I still choose it.
From my perspective, the best way that I chose is I will run to a house near there and call for helping. If there aren’t any house around, I will call an ambulance through my cell phone and find a trunk (or at least a branch) that must be very firm and long enough for them to get it. Then I will help them to go ashore at port and maybe do some basic health method that I studied in school before. Therefore, when the ambulance comes, their percent of living is higher.

snowboy said...

If I jump into the water,I not only I cannot save neither,but also I would die because I cannot swimming!!!!!!!!!!

soso_a13 said...

If my mom and my love fall to the sea in the same time, I will recuse my mom first. Because my mom is the person who is very important to me( my love is inportant too.But my mom is the first). I want she will live as long as possible so that I can return what did she do for my whole life.But I am not good swimmer,I can not save both of them. Hence, I want to die with my love. It make my love story so beatiful.